Knowledge is power!
Knowledge is also the key enabler for customers to get the most out of their Oracle ERP investment. I can understand the economic pressures to do more with less. Allow me to share with you the following list of available PeopleSoft information/training resources on the internet.
- http://www.learnpeoplesoft.info (like a cliff notes for PeopleTools PeopleBooks)
- http://apex.oracle.com (Oracle Learning Library – search for PeopleSoft)
- http://www.peoplesoftupgrades.blogspot.com/ – PeopleSoft Upgrades
- http://peoplesoft.wikidot.com/resources – PeopleSoft Wiki (Look at Jim’s PeopleSoft Blog & PeopleSoft Tipster)
- http://psst0101.digitaleagle.net PSST0101 (PS Tech Blog & Admin)
- http://www.oracle.com/us/industries/utilities/054275.html Oracle Information Datasheets for PeopleSoft (one-stop)
- http://docs.oracle.com/cd/E17566_01/epm91pbr0/eng/psbooks/psft_homepage.htm Online Hosted PeopleBooks
- http://peoplesoft.ittoolbox.com/ PeopleSoft Toolbox.com
- http://www.peoplesoftupgrades.blogspot.com/ PeopleSoft Upgrades
- http://www.learnoracle.info/ Learn Oracle
- https://docs.google.com/file/d/0B0t6SkC6OnQoeWdYbE9Rd3pvbVU/edit?pli=1 Integration Broker Training – PeopleTools 8.51
Knowledge transfer is a process, not just a milestone task on a project plan. Customers – insist on a knowledge transfer plan from your SI partners.
If you gain value from this knowledge map then I would consider it an honor if you would consider purchasing my book on ERP implementation best practices. I promise you won’t regret it.
2 thoughts on “PeopleSoft Knowledge Map”
Really enjoyed your article as its highly informative
nice article , nice collection of blogs for peoplesoft dearmers this can be peoplesoft training useful